SEO is THE buzzword nowadays. But how can it help?
Engaging the services of a competent SEO provider can provide value even beyond driving more traffic to your business website. Whether you’re a small business or an enterprise class company, you can benefit from working with a search optimization firm.
- Market Data – One of the prime benefits of digital marketing is the fact that everything is measurable to a certain extent. Your SEO company will be able to provide valuable insight into your target consumer needs and behavior.
- A User-Friendly Website – A professional Gainesville FL SEO company not only helps with ranking your website but also with making your website as user-friendly as possible. They’ll consult with you on both cosmetic and structural changes to your site aimed at increasing user engagement and conversion percentages.
- Cohesive Digital Strategy – SEO isn’t the only game in town. A well-educated SEO expert will know how to make sure all your online marketing strategies are working in unison for maximum efficiency and ROI.
- Emerging Trends & Markets – A Gainesville FL SEO expert that is plugged in will be ahead of the curve in recommending emerging strategies and market segments. Reap the benefits by being there first.
- Time, Money, Resources – By outsourcing your digital marketing efforts to a competent SEO company, you’ll save yourself valuable time, expenses and corporate resources. Let the SEO expert do what he does best so you’re able to concentrate on managing your business.
Tips on Hiring an SEO Company in Gainesville FL
The SEO industry is the same as any other service related industry today – the level of competency runs from downright scammers to enterprise level experts. You need to research which Gainesville FL SEO Company you may be working with before signing on the dotted line.
Promises, Promises: Be very wary of promises or guarantees in the SEO world. All SEO services should be offered on a “best efforts” basis. There is no way any marketing company can guarantee you the top ranking for a specific search term. Google simply does not work that way. Their search algorithm measures 200+ factors in deciding who ranks where. An SEO company should be transparent in that the work they perform is always a work in progress based on experience, research and a highly technical skillset.
Case Studies: Just about anyone can throw up a website and claim to be a Gainesville FL SEO expert. Ideally you want some sort of demonstrable proof that the company you’re considering has done what they say they can in the recent past. It’s always in your best interest to ask the SEO firm for any case studies, ranking examples and client references that will help to support their level of competency. Finally, how well does their own site rank?
Expert Knowledge: SEO is an everchanging industry and you need to make sure your SEO company of choice is up to speed. The strategies that worked last year may be frowned upon by Google this year. Is your SEO company experienced enough to recognize this? How long have they been in business? Are they Google certified? Can they demonstrate any sort of industry awards or recognition? How are their reviews? You need to feel comfortable that your digital marketing agency is top notch.
Google Approved Methods: You may have heard about the White Hat SEO vs Black Hat SEO argument. While the SEO industry isn’t necessarily black and white, there is definitely a right way and a wrong way to optimize a website. Make sure to quiz the SEO company about their content optimization and link building techniques.
More than just SEO: Bear with me but SEO isn’t just about SEO. Huh? Yes, agreed, it is confusing but also fact that your digital marketing initiatives need to work in harmony. Are your pay-per-click campaigns and SEO campaigns targeting similar audiences? Should they be? Are your social media outreach techniques hindering your link building efforts? Is your latest press release as SEO friendly as it can be? Your SEO company needs to be able to answer these questions and many more.
Transparency and Deliverables: And finally, you need an SEO company who is transparent above all else. They should be providing you with all relevant baseline metrics and reports upon campaign launch. They’ll agree to regularly scheduled monthly strategy calls or meetings to explain what was done in detail and what the immediate future plans are. Google Analytics, keyword ranking data and client access to other reports are a must. Make sure that all of this is explicitly laid out in your proposal or contract ahead of time. You have a right to know exactly what you are paying for.
A Trusted Gainesville FL SEO Firm can Benefit your Business Website
By now you’ve probably come to the conclusion that you need to hire a Gainesville FL SEO company that is trusted, experienced and transparent. Search Engine Optimization is a more than viable digital marketing strategy and the returns can be exponential provided the campaign is carried out properly. It’s up to you to perform your due diligence and choose an SEO firm that has a plan in place for you that is both realistic and in line with your own goals and corporate philosophy. Choose wisely and the rewards will be well worth it.